1.19.2010

Today.

Today, do we hear what God is saying?
KJ126086

Today, do we see what God is doing?
KJ126085

Today, do we choose to follow?
KJ126084

Blessed is the man that trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when the heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.

Jeremiah 17: 7-8

2 comments:

Bob Murray said...

Awesome reminder. Yes, he will bless our obedience. You guys are loved.

SmilingsMyFavorite said...

Thanks for the God post! love it! Love the pics that fit so perfectly with what you're saying too! Very clever.
Sorry I've missed you Jess. I've been stranded lately. But I plan to catch up on all your posts here soon! And where have you been? This post is form last month! :)